Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God’s Valentine


Precious One… Do you know how very much God loves you? I found these scriptures scattered throughout the bible and there are many more. It is nice to highlight them in your bible so you can find them easily when you are having a bad day. I use a pink highlighter for the love scriptures so I can feel like I am reading a valentine. I know...I can be such a GIRL! I can't help it. There is no love like God's.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his loving kindness is everlasting . Psalm 118:1

I love you just as the Father loves me, live, linger, and enjoy my love. John 15:9

I love those who love me, and those who seek me shall find me. Proverbs 8: 17

Nothing can ever separate us from the love of God. Romans 8:35

This is real love-not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son (to rescue us) 1John 4:10

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us. 1 John 4:12 (be kind to those who hurt you Luke 6:27)

We know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. Romans 5: 5

How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! The children of men take refuge and put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. Psalm 36: 7

Be rooted and grounded deep in God’s love. (like the tallest flowers of a garden) Ephesians 3: 17

Whom the Lord loves He corrects, like father corrects the son in whom he delights. Proverbs 3: 12

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

For God so loved the whole world, that He gave us something…(he gave us a way to be reunited with him). That he gave his one and only Son, that whosoever believes in Him will never perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God and everyone who loveth is born of God and knoweth God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God for GOD IS LOVE. Beloved let us love one another. 1 John 4: 7 & 8

Dear One, never let anything take God's place in your heart. 1 John 5:21

His love for us goes on forever! Psalm 118:4

No comments:

Post a Comment